It’s hard to believe that it’s almost 2 months since our trip to South America. Time flies! This trip report summarizes all the posts related to our trip to Peru and provide a break down of the cost.
- Time Cost
- Total Days In Peru: 8 day – 1 days in Lima, 2 days in Cusco, 1 day in Sacred Valley, 4 days in the mountain
- Total Days Off From Work: 4 days (we went over July 4th weekend).
- Monetary Cost
- Hotel: $150 – 1 night in Lima, hotel in Cusco included in tour cost
- Flight: $600 pp round trip from NYC to Lima, $40 +9,000 Avios points pp round trip from Lima to Cusco
- Food:$40 pp per day not on the hike
- Tour: $1,149 pp
- Miscellaneous: $5 for a walking stick, $12 for air mattress, $60 tip for porters and $80 tip for two guides per person
- Total Per Person: approx $2,150